Tuesday, February 06, 2007

How cool is google?

Well I have been playing around with Google lately and discovered that there is absolutely tons of different ways that Google can be used. There is Google Adsense to help generate income from your website, Google Webmaster tools, Google Video, Google Maps, GMail, Picasa, etc etc.
It seems that Google has also now taken over Blogger.

In attempting to promote my Toyota TourerV Website I came across Google Adsense and decided to give it a go and see if I could create some income through my website. Well it has only been a few hours and nothing has happened yet, so I can't be too anxious, but hopefully in the next few days I might get to see some results.

I am not expecting to make a million dollars in my first year of course, but I do have hopes for a reasonable income. I have already hooked up with Clix galore so I will see how that goes over time. It is slowly generating income, only a few dollars after a week or so, but my website still doesn't get a lot of traffic. Hopefully I will be able to figure out how to get lots more hits on the site.

Anyhow, I have recently updated the website and added some new pages. You can read about and see my new turbo page which so far has information about my turbo and manifold and wastegate and soon there will be a second page outlining how I went about installing it.
I also added a page about restoring my headlights to near new. The problem with plastic headlights is that they discolour and become very foggy. This little tip that I discovered, brings them back to looking new again. No more foggy headlights and visibility is restored for night driving.

No comments: